>> Governing bodies and operation receptions
>> Elements of systems of safety
>> Danger of poisoning with carbon monooxide
Danger of poisoning with carbon monooxide
The composition of the fulfilled gases of the engine includes extremely the toxic monooxide of carbon (CO) causing at inhalation loss of consciousness from high степеью to probability of a lethal outcome. At serviceable system of release and the correct operation of the car, the fulfilled gases of the engine should not get to car salon. Try not to forget to check serviceability of a condition of system of release and tightness of connection of its components each time:
- At the next replacement of impellent oil when the car is lifted over the earth;
- At change of character of the noise published by final system appreciable aurally;
- After emergencies in which the details located under the bottom of the car could be damaged.
In the closed rooms with bad ventilation, for example, in garage, concentration of CO can quickly increase to dangerous value, - at all do not leave the engine working at the closed gate of garage.
It is not necessary to leave the engine working a long time even at open gate. At once after implementation of start of the engine it is necessary to expel the car from garage and to continue engine warming up on the street.
At movement with an open door of a back the fulfilled gases can get to car salon, creating a dangerous situation. If there is a situation when densely to close a door it is not possible, it is necessary to open completely all windows and to include on the maximum productivity system of ventilation of salon.
At stay in the car with the engine working at single turns (even on the open area), execute the following (see. Part of the Device of ensuring comfort):
- Include system of ventilation of salon in a mode of inflow of fresh air;
- Turn on the heater fan for the maximum speed;
- Establish the corresponding regulator comfortable level of air temperature.