- Disconnect a negative wire from the battery.
- Remove a service cover (see
an illustration) and disconnect VV electroconducting.
- Disunite contact sockets of electroconducting of bobbin assemblies.
- Turn out four fixing bolts and remove ignition coils.
- Get replaceable assembly on the regular place over a spark plug of the second/fourth cylinder and densely press down, having provided with that reliable electric contact.
- Screw fixing bolts and tighten from with demanded effort (19 ÷ 25 Nanometer).
- Connect NV and VV electroconducting, - track reliability of fixing of sockets.
VV of a wire are as appropriate marked and should not be mixed at connection!
- Connect a negative wire to the battery.