>> Systems of electric equipment of the engine
>> Charge and start systems
>> Charge system - general information and security measures
Charge system - general information and security measures
On all considered models the generator of an alternating current is used. At installation of additional electric equipment check, that capacities of the generator was enough for providing new consumers with the electric power.
The drive of the generator is carried out by a wedge-shaped belt from a cranked shaft of the engine (see. Head Engine).
The generator represents the three-phase synchronous electric car with electromagnetic excitement. For transformation of an alternating current in constant the diode rectifier is built in the generator. Adjustment of tension is carried out by the built-in microelectronic regulator.
Design of the generator established on petrol models
Design of the generator established on diesel models
At operation of the generator the electric current proceeding on a winding of excitement, creates a magnetic stream round rotor poles. At rotation of a rotor there is a periodic change of its magnetic poles under each tooth of a stator, as a result, the magnetic stream passing through teeth, continuously changes on size and tension. This variable magnetic stream creates an electromotive power (EDS) in a stator winding. The wedge-shaped form of polar tips of a rotor is picked up so that the form of curve EDS was provided close to sinusoidal.
At high frequency of rotation of a rotor when target tension of the generator starts to exceed 13.6-14.6 In, the regulator of tension is locked and the current does not pass through a winding of excitement. When tension decreases, the regulator opens again, providing freedom of a transmission of a current. The frequency of rotation of a rotor, the more long a regulator is higher remains locked and, that, respectively, tension on a generator exit more strongly falls. Process of locking and unlocking of a regulator occurs to high frequency therefore target fluctuations remain almost imperceptible and it is possible to consider tension of the generator to the constants supported at level of 13.6-14.6 Century.
The system of a charge does not demand periodic service, however check condition/replacement of a driving belt of the generator, the storage battery and its electroconducting should be made on a regular basis according to the Schedule THAT (see. Head Current leaving and service).
At ignition inclusion on a combination of devices the control lamp of a charge (should be activated quickly see. Head Governing bodies and operation receptions). If the lamp is not disconnected later short time after implementation of start of the engine, or activated in the course of functioning of the last, it is necessary to make check of a condition of components of system of a charge. Refusal of activation of a lamp at inclusion of ignition testifies to its exit out of operation, damage of the corresponding electroconducting, or violation of serviceability of functioning of the generator (including break of a driving belt).
Security measures at generator service
- At all do not disconnect the battery and a tension regulator at the working engine;
- Do not close on weight the plug of excitement of the generator / the cable fixed on it;
- Do not confuse an order of connection of electroconducting of a regulator of tension;
- Remember that inclusion of the regulator of tension closed on mass leads to an instant exit it out of operation;
- Do not remove the generator at the connected battery;
- Do not confuse polarity of connection of the storage battery;
- Do not use at checks of onboard electric equipment tension measuring instruments / лампы-пробники, connected to a household network (110/220 In);
- At check of a condition of diodes do not submit on them tension more than 12 In and do not apply the mega-ohmmeters which also have high target voltage, - breakdown of diodes will lead to short circuit. Remember that at check of isolation of electroconducting by means of a mega-ohmmeter it is necessary to disconnect all electroconducting from the generator;
- Remember that a food should move always on the generator plug B (see illustrations the Scheme of connection of the generator and an arrangement of its contact plugs (diesel models) both the Scheme of connection of the generator and an arrangement of its contact plugs (diesel models));
- Do not start the engine at disconnected from generator plugs S and L/L and R (see illustrations the Scheme of connection of the generator and an arrangement of its contact plugs (diesel models) both the Scheme of connection of the generator and an arrangement of its contact plugs (diesel models)) electroconducting;
- At a charging of the storage battery without removal from the car track, that both wires were disconnected from it, - do not confuse polarity of connection of the charger;
- Before carrying out on the car of any electrowelding works do not forget to disconnect electroconducting from the generator and the storage battery;
- Any checks of chains and knots of onboard electroconducting make at the muffled engine and the disconnected storage battery;
- Remember that violation of polarity of any connections is interfaced to risk of irreversible failure of the rectifier and a regulator of tension of the generator.