- Disconnect from the battery at first negative, then positive for a wire and wait within not less than 10 minutes.
- Turn out fixing screws, cock the lever of the parking brake and remove back section of the central console (see. Head Body).
- Remove forward section of the central console (see. The Body), - the lever of the AT selector it is necessary to transfer head to extreme back situation, and from the lever of switching of modes of a transfer case to remove the handle and to disconnect electroconducting.
- Wring out a lock uvula and disunite the contact socket of electroconducting on the right side of the ADU block.
- Unbend a carpet from the forward party of the console, release three fixing nuts and remove the diagnostic block from the bottom forward basic arm of the dashboard.
- Installation is made upside-down, - fixing nuts are tightened with effort of 15 ÷ 18 Nanometers.