- Disconnect a negative wire from the battery.
- Hang out the car over the earth.
- Disconnect electroconducting from VSS.
- Turn out a fixing bolt and liberate assembly of the sensor of speed with the driving coupling from a case of a transfer case.
- Estimate degree of wear of a driving gear wheel, in case of need make replacement.
- Having planted a new sealing ring, fill assembly of a drive of a speedometer in a case of a transfer case. Screw a fixing bolt and tighten it with demanded effort (7 Nanometers).
- Connect electroconducting to VSS.
- Lower the car on the earth.
- Connect a negative wire to the battery.