>> Governing bodies and operation receptions
>> Receptions of operation and auxiliary systems
>> Councils on economic driving
Councils on economic driving
Do not suppress the engine at movement on descent for the purpose of economy of fuel since thus will not function the power steering and the amplifier of brakes, - use braking by the engine, being switched to lowering transfers!
Fuel consumption in many respects is defined by style of driving and car service conditions.
For the purpose of reduction of consumption of fuel try to adhere to the following recommendations:
- Do not leave the engine working at single turns more long, than it is required for its warming up. Begin movement at once as soon as turns of the engine are stabilized;
- Avoid sharp accelerations;
- Watch serviceability of a technical condition of the engine, try to adhere as much as possible strictly to the Schedule of routine maintenance (see. Head Current leaving and service);
- Do not use needlessly the air conditioner;
- Reduce speed at movement on a rough paving;
- Support demanded pressure of a rating of tires;
- Try to observe a distance, allowing to avoid sharp braking;
- Do not overload the car;
- During movement do not hold a foot on a brake pedal;
- Regularly check corners of installation of wheels, in case of need make the corresponding adjustments (see. Head Suspension bracket and steering);
- Remember that during movement with the speed exceeding value of 60 km/h, activation To/in leads to smaller increase in fuel consumption, than increase of aerodynamic resistance as a result of opening of windows.